Nothing Beats Loving What You Do
Passionate, talented, hands-on rock stars welcome anytime.
We work hard, make software that changes the world and have a lot of fun.
You've never worked in a place like this before, and that's not just a throw-away line.
GetBusy is a fast-growing, future-focused, global tech company listed on the London Stock Exchange (LON:GETB). Our mission: To make people productive and happy :)
Our Virtual Cabinet document management and client portal software is trusted by dozens of industries from construction to insurance...including 27 of the top 100 accounting firms in the United Kingdom, and 22 of the top 100 accounting firms in Australia and NZ.
· 120+ Employees
· 1,500,000+ Portal Users
· 65,000+ Subscribers
There is no better way to get a flavour of what we are about than to check out our unique values that we live daily. Every decision we make, every customer we help, every line of code we write is defined by our company values.
· Every Customer Experience Must Include A Smile -The original and arguably the most important rule
· Show Grit and Make It Happen - Your toughness and perseverance is a better predictor of your success than any other factor. Also, the happiest and most successful people are the ones who persevere. Grit is long-term
· Keep It Simple - If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough, no matter how smart you are
· Better Together - No egos. Best idea wins
· BSU (Blow Stuff Up) - We're out to change the world. We thus need to break from convention and be a disruptor to win
· Data Drives Decisions - We're a data driven organisation. We must be led by our data and are agile to it
We are looking for an intelligent, high-energy and practical self-starter with a great attention to detail to keep our office running like clockwork and getting involved in initiatives to keep our people healthy and happy.
You will need to be resourceful, creative and energetic whilst also being detail-oriented, hardworking and organized.
· Lead on all matters around UK office and facilities management, including relationship owner for landlord, office service company, security, waste, cleaning, maintenance contractors etc
· Ongoing co-ordination and replenishment of office refreshments, stationery etc
· Sorting and distribution of post, always encouraging customers and suppliers to adopt a paperless approach;
· Co-ordination of office logistics, such as access control, car parking etc
· Co-ordinating the handling of inbound calls, working with IT manager to ensure the best use of our cloud phone system and switchboard to minimise wasted time
· Working with the UK Green team to help to organise initiatives
· Assistance with implementation of health and safety and other Group policies
· Organising group social events, including our legendary summer family party and Christmas bash
· Supporting the People and Culture team with ongoing and adhoc initiatives to promote the wellbeing of the wider team
· Ensuring the business is legally compliant with all health and safety legislation
· Assisting with the creation and management of health and safety monitoring systems and policies in the workplace
· Monitoring health and safety risks and hazards as this role will be responsible for all safety inspections in the workplace
· Ensure first aider training and qualifications are kept up to date for the designated team
· Working with and training all employees to manage, monitor and improve the health and safety standards in the workplace
· Responsible for completing all New starter risk assessments
· Managing emergency procedures (such as fire alarm drills) and organising emergency teams such as fire marshals and first aiders
· Offering general health and safety advice to all employees as well as advising how to minimise or ultimately avoid risks and hazards in the workplace
· Excellent communication skills
You Will Have
· Show desire to improve capability by acquiring new relevant knowledge
· Respond positively to feedback and acts on it quickly
· Quickly identify who to ask or where to find relevant information to aid decision making when unsure
· Demonstrate a clear understanding of your responsibilities
· Make helpful contributions to help role/team functioning
· Show enthusiasm and commitment for doing what’s needed
· Come across as well informed in how they come across
· Demonstrate a ‘can do’ approach, transmits a grounded confidence in own ability
· Motivated to establish objectives for their role and manages own workload effectively with minimal supervision,
· Responds constructively to new requirements and negotiates the priorities
What Benefits will you receive?
· We guarantee that you will be part of the family and that we will care about you
· We guarantee that your career will be varied and exciting, with every day in this fast-paced environment offering you different challenges
· If you work smart and are the best at what you do, your time here will produce endless possibilities for your future
· Open door policy, no politics and no red tape
· We have warm friendly environment
· You’ll get a competitive salary, commission scheme, generous paid vacation
· Fantastic social events and company parties
The Interview Process
Due to the current situation we’ve changed how we interview. For the foreseeable future, all interviews will be on Zoom. We understand that you may need to interview with kids, dogs or other distraction around you. We might too.
We’re onboarding and training remotely. No need to come in for your first day or to pick up equipment. We’ve got you.
· Stage 1: Initial short Zoom interview
· Stage 2: 2nd Zoom interview
· Stage 3: References