Nothing Beats Loving What You Do
Passionate, talented, hands-on rock stars welcome anytime.
We work hard, make software that changes the world, and have a lot of fun.
You've never worked in a place like this before, and that's not just a throw-away line.
GetBusy is a fast-growing, future-focused, global tech company listed on the London Stock Exchange (LON:GETB). Our mission: To make people productive and happy :)
Our Virtual Cabinet document management and client portal software is trusted by dozens of industries from construction to insurance...including 27 of the top 100 accounting firms in the United Kingdom, and 22 of the top 100 accounting firms in Australia and NZ.
- 120+ Employees
- 1,500,000+ Portal Users
- 65,000+ Subscribers
There is no better way to get a flavour of what we are about than to check out our unique values that we live daily. Every decision we make, every customer we help, every line of code we write is defined by our company values.
- Every Customer Experience Must Include A Smile - The original and arguably the most important rule
- Show Grit and Make It Happen - Your toughness and perseverance is a better predictor of your success than any other factor. Also, the happiest and most successful people are the ones who persevere. Grit is long-term
- Keep It Simple - If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough, no matter how smart you are
- Better Together - No egos. Best idea wins
- BSU (Blow Stuff Up) - We're out to change the world. We thus need to break from convention and be a disruptor to win
- Data Drives Decisions - We're a data driven organisation. We're must be led by our data and are agile to it
You would be responsible for onboarding, activating and converting users onto our new GetBusy product.
You must have a passion for connecting with users!
- Connect and successfully convert users no matter the source - online, Masterclass, demos, prospecting etc.
- Maintain a pipeline of qualified, active opportunities and manage them to closure – new business, upselling, renewals and more.
- Report on what we're doing and how we can do it better! Identify, communicate and act on opportunities.
- Knowledge: form a deep understanding of the product, understand its use cases, identify future potential use cases that would improve conversion. Understand the industry we are in and our competitors.
- Industrious: someone who goes above and beyond to – doing whatever it takes to make us all successful.
- Opportunities to present webinars, work with partners and promote the GetBusy name to the marketplace
Experience and character:
- Proven solution selling (preferably in a SaaS software environment)
- Presentation (online demos) and negotiation
- Relationship-oriented with a focus on customer success
- Understanding of how to manage a sales pipeline in a CRM system
- Track record of hitting or exceeding sales targets
- Positive change agent: move things forward, overcome challenges, get things done.
- Simplification: take complex things and make them simple, understandable and actionable.
- Self-starter: show autonomy, entrepreneurial drive, and focus on actions and results.
- Evidence of grit, dynamism and autonomy.
- Have no ego. Best idea wins.
- Exceptional communication, organizational and time management skills
- A willingness to learn and listen.
- Ability to work with the GetBusy tech stack.
- Be able to adapt to a fast-paced environment where the rules may change or be defined just in time.
Benefits we offer
- Pension - When an employee has worked for the company for at least 3 months they will be enrolled into the Friends Life scheme
- Annual Leave - 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Duvet day - In addition to your annual leave entitlement we offer an extra day off as a duvet day. You wake up. It's cold. Stay in bed. One unplanned duvet day a year! Catch up on that box set everyone is talking about.
- Birthday Off - We offer an additional day of annual leave for you to take on your birthday every year!
- Volunteer Days - Two paid volunteer days a year to use individually or as a team to carry out work for charitable organisations that benefit the wider community. Help a cause you’re passionate about.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Health Assured is a 24/7, 365 days a year service to help employees with issues such as; Mental Health, Health & Wellbeing, Stress, Financial Issues, Family & Relationship matters and Consumer Issues.
- Private Healthcare - We offer private healthcare through Vitality as a taxable benefit. Get access to high quality care and enjoy rewards for staying active
- Tax Free Childcare - Tax Free Childcare is available through the gov.uk website to help with family life
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Summer & Christmas Party - Every year we hold a summer party for all staff and their families and a Christmas party for all staff and their partners.
- Eye Care - We offer £19.95 towards an eye test and up to £55.00 towards glasses
- Family Policies - We offer a range of generous family friendly policies including; maternity, paternity and adoption benefits.
The Interview Process
Due to the current situation we’ve changed how we interview. For the foreseeable future, all interviews will be on Zoom. We understand that you may need to interview with kids, dogs or other distractions around you. We might too.
We’re onboarding and training remotely. No need to come in for your first day or to pick up equipment. We’ve got you.
- Stage 1: Initial short Zoom interview
- Stage 2: 2nd Zoom interview
- Stage 3: References
If you want to apply please email your CV and cover letter