Nothing Beats Loving What You Do
If you want to wake up each morning looking forward to an invigorating challenge, this is the place for you. Passionate, hands-on talent welcome anytime.
We work hard to create software that improves people’s everyday working lives and we have a lot of fun while we turn our ideas into reality.
With an emphasis on finding the right work/life balance, we are proud to promote our relaxed and collaborative environment. We live and breathe our mission, which is to make people productive and happy. As the team grows, so does our investment in each team member’s personal development. We don’t just stop at hiring the best, we continue to nurture and develop our talent so you can get to where you want to be in life.
There is no better way to get a flavour of what we are about than to check out our unique values. Every decision we make, every customer we help, every line of code we write is defined by our company values.
· Every Customer Experience Must Include A Smile - The original and arguably the most important rule
· Show Grit and Make It Happen - Your toughness and perseverance is a better predictor of your success than any other factor. Also, the happiest and most successful people are the ones who persevere. Grit is long-term
· Keep It Simple - If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough, no matter how smart you are
· Better Together - No egos. Best idea wins
· BSU (Blow Stuff Up) - We're out to change the world. We thus need to break from convention and be a disruptor to win
· Data Drives Decisions - We're a data driven organisation. We must be led by our data and are agile to it
GetBusy’s work management software products enable over 68,000 professional paying users around the world to digitise their operations and be productive while working in the office or remotely.
Our overarching strategic objective is to create value by generating significant long-term growth in high-quality, predictable, recurring subscription revenue through our three core products, SmartVault, Virtual Cabinet and GetBusy.
Our customers are in resilient industries and we benefit from favourable global trends towards improved consumer privacy regulation and productive remote working. Our high levels of recurring revenue and low levels of customer concentration give us a stable foundation from which to invest for sustained growth through product innovation and substantial market expansion.
Our 130+ people operate from the UK, USA and Australia with offices in Cambridge, Houston and Sydney.
We are building a great product, with great people, in a great way and we are looking for a passionate, motivated software engineer to join our team. You will be joining our agile cross-functional product team, working alongside a dedicated Product Manager, UX Designer, DevOps and QA, building fullstack solutions (including UI, services and DB) for an exciting product using the latest technologies, practices and processes.
We are currently using the following technologies (but this is evolving all the time):
The development team is agile, self-organising and talented. If you chose to be a part of it, we can offer you:
We are an open team, but we imagine the person who would fit best might have:
· At least 5 years professional software development experience
· a flexible and positive attitude
· willingness to take ownership of and pride in their work
· ability to coach others and promote best practice amongst colleagues
· good ability to work with others
· a love of problem solving, lateral thinking and sharing solutions
Essential skills & experience
· Expert C# or another OOP (or functional) language
· Understanding of microservices and event driven architectures
· Commercial experience build a modern web app and experience with JS libraries i.e. React / Angular etc
· Solid understanding of programming fundamentals and design patterns
· Experience building and consuming REST services (preferably in .NET)
· Highly motivated to learn new skills and share them with the wider team
Desired skills & experience
Experience using the following:
If you meet some of the requirements, but not all, we encourage you to submit your application.
Benefits we offer
The Interview Process