Nothing Beats Loving What You Do
Passionate, talented, hands-on rock stars welcome anytime.
We work hard, make software that changes the world, and have a lot of fun.
You've never worked in a place like this before, and that's not just a throw-away line.
GetBusy is a fast-growing, future-focused, global tech company listed on the London Stock Exchange (LON:GETB). Our mission: To make people productive and happy :)
Our Virtual Cabinet document management and client portal software is trusted by dozens of industries from construction to insurance...including 27 of the top 100 accounting firms in the United Kingdom, and 22 of the top 100 accounting firms in Australia and NZ.
- 120+ Employees
- 1,500,000+ Portal Users
- 65,000+ Subscribers
There is no better way to get a flavour of what we are about than to check out our unique values that we live daily. Every decision we make, every customer we help, every line of code we write is defined by our company values.
- Every Customer Experience Must Include A Smile - The original and arguably the most important rule
- Show Grit and Make It Happen - Your toughness and perseverance is a better predictor of your success than any other factor. Also, the happiest and most successful people are the ones who persevere. Grit is long-term
- Keep It Simple - If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough, no matter how smart you are
- Better Together - No egos. Best idea wins
- BSU (Blow Stuff Up) - We're out to change the world. We thus need to break from convention and be a disruptor to win
- Data Drives Decisions - We're a data driven organisation. We're must be led by our data and are agile to it
- Establish innovative campaign methodology
- Carefully implement applicable campaign management technology
- Produce detailed reports which highlight the performance of the paid media campaigns and confidently present the information to stakeholders and the senior management team
- Express insight into other departments of the business
- Enhance potential of the marketing and sales team
- Managing the planning and implantation of creative paid media campaigns
- Stay up-to-date with the latest industry trends
Key Skills and Attributes:
- Over 3 years’ Paid Social experience is essential for the role
- Proven experience devising successful paid social strategies and campaigns
- A strong commercial acumen combined with a pragmatic and analytical mindset
- Confident dealing with data and presenting it clearly
- A creative person with a genuine passion for Paid Social and the customer’s journey
- A proven track record of achieving targets
Desirable additional skills:
- Broad knowledge of organic social platforms and strategies
- Ability to create engaging organic content
- Data Studio report creation and reporting experience
Benefits we offer
- Pension - When an employee has worked for the company for at least 3 months they will be enrolled into the Friends Life scheme
- Annual Leave - 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Duvet day - In addition to your annual leave entitlement we offer an extra day off as a duvet day. You wake up. It's cold. Stay in bed. One unplanned duvet day a year! Catch up on that box set everyone is talking about.
- Birthday Off - We offer an additional day of annual leave for you to take on your birthday every year!
- Volunteer Days - Two paid volunteer days a year to use individually or as a team to carry out work for charitable organisations that benefit the wider community. Help a cause you’re passionate about.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Health Assured is a 24/7, 365 days a year service to help employees with issues such as; Mental Health, Health & Wellbeing, Stress, Financial Issues, Family & Relationship matters and Consumer Issues.
- Private Healthcare - We offer private healthcare through Vitality as a taxable benefit. Get access to high quality care and enjoy rewards for staying active
- Tax Free Childcare - Tax Free Childcare is available through the gov.uk website to help with family life
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Summer & Christmas Party - Every year we hold a summer party for all staff and their families and a Christmas party for all staff and their partners.
- Eye Care - We offer £19.95 towards an eye test and up to £55.00 towards glasses
- Family Policies - We offer a range of generous family friendly policies including; maternity, paternity and adoption benefits.
The Interview Process
Due to the current situation we’ve changed how we interview. For the foreseeable future, all interviews will be on Zoom. We understand that you may need to interview with kids, dogs or other distractions around you. We might too.
We’re onboarding and training remotely. No need to come in for your first day or to pick up equipment. We’ve got you.
- Stage 1: Initial short Zoom interview
- Stage 2: 2nd Zoom interview
- Stage 3: References
If you want to apply please email your CV and cover letter