Nothing Beats Loving What You Do
Passionate, talented, hands-on rock stars welcome anytime.
We work hard, make software that changes the world, and have a lot of fun.
You've never worked in a place like this before, and that's not just a throw-away line.
GetBusy is a fast-growing, future-focused, global tech company listed on the London Stock Exchange (LON:GETB). Our mission: To make people productive and happy :)
Our Virtual Cabinet document management and client portal software is trusted by dozens of industries from construction to insurance...including 27 of the top 100 accounting firms in the United Kingdom, and 22 of the top 100 accounting firms in Australia and NZ.
- 120+ Employees
- 1,500,000+ Portal Users
- 65,000+ Subscribers
There is no better way to get a flavour of what we are about than to check out our unique values. We live these daily and are always saying things to each other like "Let's BSU!"
Every decision we make, every customer we help, every line of code we write is defined by our company values.
- Every Customer Experience Must Include A Smile
- The original and arguably the most important rule
- Show Grit and Make It Happen
- Your toughness and perseverance is a better predictor of your success than any other factor. Also, the happiest and most successful people are the ones who persevere. Grit is long-term
- Keep It Simple
- If you can't explain it simply, you don't understand it well enough, no matter how smart you are
- Better Together
- No egos. Best idea wins
- BSU (Blow Stuff Up)
- We're out to change the world. We thus need to break from convention and be a disruptor to win
- Data Drives Decisions
- We're a data driven organisation. We're must be led by our data and are agile to it
The talented Support Team deals with varied support requests for multiple pieces of software used by thousands of companies and their clients across the globe.
A mixture of ages and experience level, the team is dynamic and fast paced, striving to be the best Support Centre in the world.
What the support team offers you:
- The opportunity to be part of a fun, friendly and motivated team
- The opportunity to learn from and be inspired by skilled colleagues
- The opportunity to teach and inspire others
- The opportunity to develop your skill set
- The opportunity to make your mark and, in doing so, make us better
We are currently looking for a Support Engineer to join our fast paced Support Centre. The Support Centre provides support to our software suite that is deployed at over 2400 sites across the world.
The purpose of the role is to provide inbound phone support for GetBusy Clients. We are looking for someone with an excellent customer service focus who has the ability to identify and resolve technical issues, provide implementation assistance, workarounds and solutions via telephone, remote support and email.
This is an ideal opportunity for someone looking to break into a career in IT support with good opportunities for progression.
- Experience with Windows
- Excellent telephone manner
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Helpdesk and / or service desk background
- Team Player
- Ability to cope calmly in a high call volume environment
- Knowledge of MS Office
- MS SQL Experience
- Incident Management
- Experience with a call logging system
- MS Server Environment exposure
- Printer / Scanner device installation/troubleshooting
You Will Have
We're looking for a certain type of person. Rockstars! We want people:
- that are absolutely aligned with ourvalues.
- that are ambitious
- that care
- that take ownership of and pride in their work
- Hands-on approach with a flexible and positive attitude
- with excellent communication and inter-personal skills
- with the ability to fully participate in a team environment
- with the desire and ability to learn quickly on the job
- Strong attention to detail
- Interest in helpdesk support or software analysis, or similar
Benfits we offer
- Pension - When an employee has worked for the company for at least 3 months they will be enrolled into the Friends Life scheme
- Annual Leave - 25 days holiday + 8 days bank holiday
- Duvet day - In addition to your annual leave entitlement we offer an extra day off as a duvet day. You wake up. It's cold. Stay in bed. One unplanned duvet day a year! Catch up on that box set everyone is talking about.
- Birthday Off - We offer an additional day of annual leave for you to take on your birthday every year!
- Volunteer Days - Two paid volunteer days a year to use individually or as a team to carry out work for charitable organisations that benefit the wider community. Help a cause you’re passionate about.
- Employee Assistance Programme - Health Assured is a 24/7, 365 days a year service to help employees with issues such as; Mental Health, Health & Wellbeing, Stress, Financial Issues, Family & Relationship matters and Consumer Issues.
- Private Healthcare - We offer private healthcare through Vitality as a taxable benefit. Get access to high quality care and enjoy rewards for staying active
- Tax Free Childcare - Tax Free Childcare is available through the gov.uk website to help with family life
- Cycle to Work Scheme
- Summer & Christmas Party - Every year we hold a summer party for all staff and their families and a Christmas party for all staff and their partners.
- Eye Care - We offer £19.95 towards an eye test and up to £55.00 towards glasses
- Family Policies - We offer a range of generous family friendly policies including; maternity, paternity and adoption benefits.
The Interview Process
Due to the current situation we’ve changed how we interview. For the foreseeable future, all interviews will be on Zoom. We understand that you may need to interview with kids, dogs or other distractions around you. We might too.
We’re onboarding and training remotely. No need to come in for your first day or to pick up equipment. We’ve got you.
- Stage 1: Initial short Zoom interview
- Stage 2: 2nd Zoom interview
- Stage 3: References
- Seniority Level
- Computer Software
- Employment Type
- Job Functions
- Information Technology